Google adsense ads.txt file
Google has new update related google adsense policy. the update are you have to ensure to google adsense that your website or blog authorized by google. you can authorize by update ads.txt file on your website or blog.
Note- This New update only for Website or Blog. Not for Youtube channel.
when you open your google adsense account , there has an notification from google adsense that is –
“Earnings at risk – One or more of your sites does not have an ads.txt file. Fix this now to avoid severe impact to your revenue.”
What is Ads.txt ?
- Ads = Authorized digital sellers
- An IAB initiative to ensure your Google inventory is only sold through an authorized sellers
- An ads.txt file gives you over who are your sellers
*Having an ads.txt file is not madatory.
**If you have an ads.txt file but adsense not include, Google ads will not serve.
Why Google Adsense Need Ads.txt fle ?
Support for ads.txt file
- Committed to protecting our clients
- we support industry efforts to protect the digital advertising ecosystem
- we are enforcing ads.txt funtionality in our ads system for those who have it.
What to do ?
Create your own ads.txt file for AdSense
Here’s how to create an ads.txt file to publicly declare that Google is authorized to sell your ad inventory:
- Create a text (.txt) file.
- Include the following line:
google.com, pub-0000000000000000, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0Important: Make sure you replace
pub-0000000000000000with your own publisher ID.
- Host your ads.txt file at the root level of your domain.
You can create a file in Text Document folder. and copy that text from the above 2nd line and then replace that pub id and save it in txt format.
Copy the following 2nd line with replace your publisher id and paste in blogger by these steps-
- Go to blogger –
- Go to setting
- Search preferences
- Enable it
- paste the code
install any Ads.txt manager plugin.
- go to setting in WordPress
- click on ads.txt
- paste that copied code
- save changes
To confirm the ads.txt on your website or blog , just type www.yoursitename.com/ads.txt , there will appear that code.